It has only taken half a century to update things...for some reason plugging in the cord to download photos is quite an undertaking. Needless to say...there are quite a few months to update on and we have been having tons of fun.
First off...Seattle. Went up there as my old roommates were going to be there and it was an adventure we wanted to do together. The Public Market was super fun. Logan got a wooden airplane I ended up painting from there that is hanging in his room.
 |
| The boys proving where we're at |
 |
| He LOVED Tayler. |
It's funny one of the things I have learned about Logan is that as soon as he is embarrassed or shy but wants to be with a person. He'll quick and point at something in the distance and start speaking gibberish. If he does that we know he thinks that person is cool in his book.
Trip to Utah
We loved out time in Utah. We had so much fun doing so many activities. The Jeff & Jessica and the two nieces were so much fun to spend time with. Of course seeing Logan loves his grandparents and Uncle Jake. There were so many other great moments not pictured. We were too busy often enjoying our time. The last day we realized we had almost no photos. There's probably so much more to say but Logan is pulling at me at this point...
 |
| At the Living Planet Aquarium |
 |
| Inside a sharks mouth |
 |
| Checking out the tanks |
 |
| petting sting rays |
 |
| Getting to know the cousins. |
 |
| petting the animals |
 |
| Jake's Eagle |
_____________________________________________________________________
The rest because I am in a hurry...
 |
| Grandma's birthday with helpers. |
 |
| Helping with our busy day log splitting. |
 |
| ice cream at the beach |
 |
| Kids always choose the brightest colors |
 |
| Halloween outfit. |
 |
| At the beach. |
Sorry...I was in a HUGE hurry with this blog and obviously bit more than I can chew...so hopefully the photos are worth a thousand words because I certainly have almost none to add for words. 2 year olds. Let's see I've been prying out Sharpie's...tape...tubes of Hydrocortisone cream...keeping him from shoving a string in the fan he made work...it's a party.
Bottom line...we had a blast this summer. End of story.
I expect a text next time you are in Utah!
ReplyDelete