Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Birthday to Envy

I'm 30...I'm 30!  Not sure if I should be excited about this milestone, dreading it...all the same as my mom says "it's just a number."  But still...30!  Goodbye 20's.  

So to ring in this celebration...

Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa, AZ.  Pretty neat with a massive organ that circles around and the one man band.  Seriously you could tell he added in the theatrics and percussion as well as organ.  Fun seeing such talent.  The food wasn't too shabby either.  


On the other hand, Jimmy experienced some stress.  He made his first birthday cake...seems fitting for his wife hitting a big milestone.  The cake as you can guess was not intended to look this way.  I wish I could say it tasted great, but he knows as good as I do it was disgustingly sweet and we are no stranger to loving sweet things.


We did go on a walk around a new park.  Logan wanted to stop at undesirable locations, so the mother that I am said, "you know whose in charge!"  Logan without missing a beat, "Jesus."

Then Jimmy and I were hugging...and just to be clear we were FULLY clothed, like shirts and everything.  Logan comes in, "Dad, stop touching your nipples on Mom."  Jimmy's response...quickly he whips off his shirt and gives Logan a hug.  Logan was not amused.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember it's the thought that counts - not the cake !!LOL

    ReplyDelete