Monday, July 20, 2015

A Naughty Day

I felt like I have been playing house today and failing.  The latest phrase out of my mouth to Logan, "please hammer something other than my leg."  I mean, really...did I want to get pregnant.  I think I need to reconsider...I still have a chance to, hah!

Before that he was naked and I didn't bat much of an eyelash as he was being funny playing dress up with dad's clothes.  I should know better....the next moment he was coming up all proud-like.  "I peed on the cow pants."  Somewhere deep down I was hoping it was a joke, but I knew it wasn't.  The responsible person I am (because I JUST finished all our laundry) was throw it outside hoping that peed on stuff will solve it's own problem!

It always happens the moment I brag about how great he is doing.  I've been biting my tongue until today.  I just told my mom..."can you believe it, it's been a whole week and no peed on clothes!"  Ugh!

As for being naked...my new rule (I make a lot of them).  If you're going to be naked...you need privacy.  I guess you'll have to stay in your room until you choose to wear clothes.  It worked!  Well...at least for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment