I caved! The heat was/is getting to me. I witnessed the car read 103 degrees outside, seriously insane. Still I'd take this over winter. I digressed...back to "I caved," I finally got season passes to the Children's Museum. That place is such a treat! It seemed we hardly saw 25% of the museum in the few hours we were there. I think if Logan could shack up in a sleeping bag there, he would.
The shopping for food and scanning it himself...did that until bombarding kids took over. Then he went to the kitchen where no one was at and really got into serving me all sorts of food.
Oh, yes and ordering food on the phone. It's funny how much he gets into it. I just wonder what he is saying or thinking half of the time.
Clearly the child's look of disgust (sarcasm...) Yeah, digging in fake dirt and wearing a real construction worker's hat. He meant business! Really I could see his wheels spinning on what cool thing he should do next. It felt like running around in circles...too excited to stop.
Finally we went out with dad to Red Robin. Had to celebrate his internship and how well that man is rocking it! This little man is a crazy child in the restaurant...once our check was delivered we had to leave, he was swinging that balloon into the people behind us. Panting and licking our faces like a dog. It's the usual...if you're going to behave like a crazy animal, then crazy animals belong outside. He didn't seem to mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment