Thursday, March 8, 2018

9 Month In, 9 Months Out

Our little peanut is 9 months old!  9 months!!!  She was born on her due date...so exactly out now as long as in.  I wish my belly had the same to show what I looked pre-pregnancy, but that would mean me eating less cookies.  And boy, do I love my cookies!  December's cookie fest ruined me!! 

The little vampire has gone to biting me much more, so we're in this weird transition of pumping mixed with sometimes doing formula.  Let me tell you, the past couple nights using formula she has gotten up only once.  It has only been 2 nights, so not enough of a track record to guarantee this is my fix.  But I have LOVED the longer bits of uninterrupted sleep!

She is stinking adorable outside of those things.  She's very curious and into things.  She thinks it is her job daily to empty out our TV stand and dump puzzles and take out the things in board games.  It occupies her, but WHAT A MESS!!  Her favorite meal is spaghetti.  She hates pureed everything, so I just learned to mix the pureed veggies into spaghetti.  Her hair is starting to get into her eyes.  She loves to lay her head on anyone's shoulder and snuggle.  She is very social, smiling at everyone.  She started to learn to wave to people and clap her hands.  We all adore her.  She is such a bright light in our life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment