Naturally we celebrated his birthday a few days early...
Nana & Papa got him a tail. He sleeps with it on.
We got him a bike...he loves it. Every night so far is time to practice. The neighbors got him a skateboard, so it's been bouncing between the two every evening. Arizona heat lends to plenty of time to spend outdoors if we can stand our sweat, haha.
The heat just lulls this girl to sleep.
Meet the teacher night...she has a dinosaur!! Didn't take long for Logan to find it. If you can't tell from his smile, he was a little unsure of everything. It was rather cute.
We are into SCARY dinosaurs. Like disgustingly scary!
Logan requested pancakes with whipped cream on top! I guess you get what you ask for on your first day of kindergarten, even if dad wasn't around to enjoy them as well!! HUGE lines under the eyes. We need to get used to waking up early every day.
It may be the first and only time I multi task to the degree of trying to plug in the whisks to the kitchen aid, nurse the baby, and flip pancakes. What a crazy morning! How do people do it with more children? Seriously.
Let it be known I did remember his name tag while getting ready in the morning and being the responsible person I am decided to hold off on him wearing his name tag so he didn't mess it up (he's a messy eater). Well, I managed to forget this teddy bear name tag all together! There's so much to remember!! We're almost to school when Logan reminds me I forgot it! Blast it all!! Bad mom award...great start with the school system forgetting something important, hah! Well, he got over it...so did I!
In the end, he was a little scared, but mostly excited. It was so cute him saying "I love you mom" and hugs before standing in line to walk off. Can't believe this day came! Boy time goes too fast. Love him!!




No comments:
Post a Comment