Monday, October 22, 2012

An Easy Baby

What a day today!  We had this baby over today that my mom was watching...it really made me grateful for how great Logan is.  This baby was not only a shrieking banshee, he also had a rather impressive fountain of spit up nearly constantly going.  My mom did 2 loads of laundry in a day for this one child...to top it over the shrieking never ceased.  Well, okay it did for the 5 minute nap and minimally with eating.  The decibal the child would reach still sends shivers down my spine.  Haha...while Logan was eating I could swear he took he arm to cover his ear with it....priceless.  Now I've learned Logan barely whimpers to let me know he needs something and basically never spits up.  What have I ever been complaining about.  I can even get him down for his naps in the pack n play.  My mom's "no fair" when laying him down for his nap just settled the deal for me how great I have it.  LOVE love love my boy!!

For news in our lives...we got a piano.  Guess...what did we get?  The ugly piano that plays beautifully OR the gorgeous piano that plays like crap.  You may have guessed it...the second one.  Well, we were happy with our find...afterall who can beat free.  Then my dad went online and found an even better deal for hardly much more money than free.  This piano is beyond gorgeous, the guy simply wanted it off his hands quick for a move.  It has a fun story attached to it as well.  SO...hopefully soon to come are pictures of the beauty.  Oh, I forgot to add my dad let us have a choice between the two which we would want to have move with us.  I am just thrilled to have a real piano that can play.  We just picked up this second one today...I'm still on cloud nine...never thought we'd get a chance like this for a number of years to be piano owners.

No car yet...I'm officially starting my job tomorrow.  I'm excited and yet not excited at all at the same time.  Having these months off of working has been absolutely wonderful, yet I am excited to finally start a real RN job of which I have been working forever towards.

One of the first times in the jumperoo

...he loves it!

Already a couch potato, he gets GLUED to the tv.
He can be somewhat fussy and the light up screen puts him dead silent.

more tv time...waking up from a nap

post tummy time...he rolled over multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment