Well it's time again you guessed it, blog time! Let's see so the wallet is lost for all eternity or something to the affect. I'm thinking some small animal or dog ran off with it but I have no evidence to prove this theory
Oh yeah just a little blurb on the 4th of July. We ended up going to Seaside with Whitney's siblings, grandparents and went to the beach. Seaside does the 4th of July the illegal way I'm proud to say, and illegality puts on way better show than ground bloomers.
If you haven't seen Whitney lately and are wondering what she's up to, the picture below is a story within itself.
 |
| Look what Jimmy did. (38 weeks) |
Yep, the boy is still kicking and being oh so bothersome when Whitney tries to sleep. For some strange reason he likes her ribs. We have no idea when this little monkey is coming, no contractions, and we've had no desire for the doctor to check on the dilation! (Don't worry one day he'll come out, maybe when he's five.)
So, we went to Wings and Waves in McMinville, it's a aerospace museum and water park in the same group of buildings. We went with Whitney's family it's was pretty swell to go down bunch of water slides that were attached to plane on the roof. My favorite was the green one, due to it seeming like you were in a twister or a toilet bowl. The whole place was an indoor water park, but for some reason all the water was salty.
 |
What the plane on a building?!
|
Yep, it was recently my birthday and it sure was an awesome one this year! We had red velvet cream cheese cake, that cake was divine and not so fattening at least I hope! So We ended up eating too much of this cake, even those sometimes it comes back to me in my dreams! (I ate it my dreams too).
Thanks again for all those who gave me a birthday present, it was appreciated surely!
 |
| I'm blowing out candles, not doing anything else |
No comments:
Post a Comment