Sunday, June 10, 2012

Graduation and All Moved In

We made it to Oregon!  It took us a bit to find our camera cord, but alas here are some photos of our last couple weeks...


Here's the two of us post pinning ceremony for me graduating nursing school.  It was quite the surprise getting such a special ceremony to celebrate graduation.  The favorites of the ceremony were the bag pipe procession and the first student speaker was quite the hoot.  In the end, I was glad we spent the month to get to this day.  Worth it in the end.  Wish I could post more of the pictures and speech.  The chapel was gorgeous with stained glass and the tall peaked ceilings.

Now...onto the tour of our humble abode :)  Of course one of our first items of furniture we were excited to get up was our new crib.  We're super excited for our little guy to start using it up!



There's the rest of our little place all clean ;)  and one of the few photos we've managed to take of me being prego.  Also I must comment on the color of the walls.  It doesn't come across very well in the pictures how bright the yellow was.  Initially walking into the place I was afraid it would keep me up at night in it's blinding glory.  Now with everything up and some adjusting from our typical monotone white it's been wonderful seeing color again.



No comments:

Post a Comment